Novice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ally^^

2 posters

Go down

Ally^^ Empty Ally^^

Post  Admin Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:24 am

hi ally, now i tell u what i need to tell, ally,

im leaving top this december,my mom was cut my internet connection so i dont have connection to play top, i dont know if im back maybe not or i dont know, i have no choice even i want to play top for so long, im thankful that i met top and thankful that i met diffrent character,this game is so nice for me its really nice,.,

on our guild.,ally im so thankful that u will be part of my guild,.its a pleasure,even the guild was bored^^, even we have no guild war,even we have activity but no one attend^^,even we die in demonic world haha^^ and even im not the good leader but i know i have a good guild member like u, ally thanks so much for all the things u did on guild,especially those things u make on forum,u did the best,you know i never expect that u can make so many topic here, i think i can only do 3-5 topic but u whaaaaaaaaa! haha^^ but ally i appreciate all that as in "all" so thanks ally for the time, especially for the time u done on hosting image u make for your topic^^ (i know its not that easy hosting picture^^) hehe,..."im so proud that i have a guild member like u".,,so ally i want to say u are free now u can join other guild,if you want to leave guild its ok^^ but promise me that even on what guild u want to join you always do your best k?^^ so i hope i still here before and after christmas, if not let me greet u " Advanced Merry Christmas"santa and nice to meet u on TOP^^,
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://novice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ally^^ Empty Re: Ally^^

Post  Ally Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:21 am

-cryes- nuuu
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: